2011 is going to be a crowded year in terms of music, sound, interaction, and/or motor control related conferences. Here are just a few:
- New Interfaces For Musical Expression
Oslo, Norway. 30 May – 01 June.
- THE NEUROSCIENCES AND MUSIC – IV
EDINBURGH, Scotland, UK. 9 – 12 June 2011
- 8th Sound and Music Computing Conference
Padova, Italy. 06-09 July 2011
- The ASME 2011 World Conference on Innovative Virtual Reality (WINVR2011) June 27-29, 2011 in Milan, Italy.
- Forum Acousticum
June 27 to July 1.
- Progress in Motor Control VIII Cincinnati, OH, USA from July 21-23.
- International Symposium on Music Performance Science
Toronto, Canada. 24-27 August
- The International Conference of the European SKILLS Project.
Montpellier, France December 15-16, 2011