Here’s a version of a cracking good tune generated by the first version of folk-rnn.
The verbatim transcription generated by folk-rnn is:
T: Optoly Louden M: 6/8 L: 1/8 K: Gmaj BdB GBd|AGA cBA|GBd gdB|AcA AGA|BdB GBd|cAG Fdc|DGB cAB|1 GAG G2A:|2 GAB G3|||:gag fgd|ege dBG|A2A FGA|BGE EDE|GAG GBd|ede gfg|edc BAG|1 EGF GBd:|2 cBG G2A|||:BdB ~c3|dBd edc|BdB g2d|BAG AGE|BdB cec|dBA ~G3|Aed edB|1 AGF G2e:|2 AGF G2D||
Here’s the dots:
And ere’s the synthesis of the above:
In my version of this tune I cut the C part. I also don’t like the endings of the A and B parts, so I remove those. Just leave alternatives to the musicians (these transcriptions are just to remember how a tune goes). Finally, I make a half step change to the second note in measure 4. And that’s all! Here’s the dots of “Optoly Louden” (v1.0) with a chord progression that fits nicely on my diato: